Directions to Windsong Acres
Note: GPS will take you on a long gravel road...instead, follow these easy directions:
Approaching Camp Point from the West (Quincy):
1. When you come into Camp Point on Highway 24, turn LEFT (north) at the first gas station you come to (Fast Stop / Korner Kwik Stop) onto Main St.
2. From the RR tracks, go 2 miles north on Main St. (also known as Cannonball Road, headed toward Bowen). Turn RIGHT (east) on County Road 2150 (small green street sign).
3. Go one mile on 2150 to the stop sign. Turn RIGHT on 2400th Street (gravel road). Go 1/4 mile. Windsong Acres is the first place on your right.
Approaching Camp Point from the East (Mt. Sterling):
1. When you approach Camp Point on Highway 24 from Clayton, turn RIGHT on Highway 94 (toward Central High School). Go approximately 2 miles.
2. About 1/4 mile after you pass Central High School, take your first LEFT, which will be County Road 2150. Go one mile to the stop sign.
3. At the stop sign, turn LEFT (south) onto 2400th Street (gravel road). Go 1/4 mile. Windsong Acres is the first place on your right.
Please park at angles on either side of the driveway.
Overflow parking is available across the street.
Those who need to let guests off at the door may drive right up to the Scale House front porch, and/or park in a line facing the front of the big barn.