* Please park at angles on either side of the driveway.
* Overflow parking is available across the street.
* Those who need to let guests off at the door may drive right up to the Scale House front porch, and/or park in a line facing the front of the big barn.
Please Contact Us! Here's How...
* Phone or Text: 217-257-9940
(Please leave a message if no answer)
* Email: JeffR@adams.net
* Facebook: Message "Windsong Acres"
Jeff & Shelly Rasche, Owners, Windsong Acres
2121 E. 2400th Street, Camp Point, IL 62320
Telephone: (217) 257-9940
Facebook: "Windsong Acres"
1. When you come into Camp Point on Highway 24, turn LEFT (north) at the first gas station you come to (Fast Stop / Korner Kwik Stop) onto Main St.
2. From the RR tracks, go 2 miles north on Main St. (also known as Cannonball Road, headed toward Bowen). Turn RIGHT (east) on County Road 2150 (small green street sign).
3. Go one mile on 2150 to the stop sign. Turn RIGHT on 2400th Street (gravel road). Go 1/4 mile. Windsong Acres is the first place on your right.
1. When you approach Camp Point on Highway 24 from Clayton, turn RIGHT on Highway 94 (toward Central High School). Go approximately 2 miles.
2. About 1/4 mile after you pass Central High School, take your first LEFT, which will be County Road 2150. Go one mile to the stop sign.
3. At the stop sign, turn LEFT (south) onto 2400th Street (gravel road). Go 1/4 mile. Windsong Acres is the first place on your right.